One situation that occurs far too common is the
This is where the Find My Phone app and an
1. Set up a free iCloud account using your Apple ID.
Tap on Settings
2. Install the Find My Phone app.
3. Sign into the Find My iPhone app with your iCloud App.
Now you are set up! How does this work if I forget my iPad or misplace it?You should put it into Lost Mode immediately using Find My iPhone.
- Access the Find MY iPhone app on another iOS device and sign into your iCloud/Apple ID Account.
- OR you can go to the website: icloud.com/find to sign into iCloud/Account.
- Turn on Lost Mode and set your passcode.
- Go to your locked iPad and try the new passcode you set.
- Viola.. you should be back in business!
- The only glitch is that your iPad must be online (connected to the Internet) for this to work.